Britain’s Government is set to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars from 2040, when all vehicles must be fully electric as part of a plan to clean up air pollution, reports say.
- Plenty of sizzle left in Siviour
- Renascor Resources’ Siviour project reveals low carbon footprint in independent life cycle assessment
- Winners and Losers: Renascor’s graphite ambitions drive $100m gain
- Renascor Resources accelerates development of graphite concentrate operation
- Renascor’s 25pc resource boost confirms world’s #2 graphite reserve still has plenty of room to grow