A WINDSWEPT paddock on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia could offer a drought-affected community a lifeline with explorer Renascor Resources’ planned 142,000 tonne per year graphite operation at the Siviour deposit expected to bring more than 100 jobs to the region.
- Plenty of sizzle left in Siviour
- Renascor Resources’ Siviour project reveals low carbon footprint in independent life cycle assessment
- Winners and Losers: Renascor’s graphite ambitions drive $100m gain
- Renascor Resources accelerates development of graphite concentrate operation
- Renascor’s 25pc resource boost confirms world’s #2 graphite reserve still has plenty of room to grow