SOUTH Australian-based graphite developer Renascor Resources has high hopes a mineral lease for its prospective Siviour graphite project on the state’s Eyre Peninsula will be approved in the next few weeks after signing off on the terms and conditions proposed by the SA Minister for Energy and Mining Dan van Holst Pellekaan.
- 18 Minutes with Renascor Resources MD David Christensen
- Siviour Graphite Project: Battery Anode Material Study Presentation
- Battery Metals: Renascor shakes on Siviour graphite deal with battery partner Sicona
- Renascor signs agreement with Sicona Battery Technologies
- Siviour graphite DFS demonstrates value