SOUTH Australian-based graphite developer Renascor Resources has high hopes a mineral lease for its prospective Siviour graphite project on the state’s Eyre Peninsula will be approved in the next few weeks after signing off on the terms and conditions proposed by the SA Minister for Energy and Mining Dan van Holst Pellekaan.
- Plenty of sizzle left in Siviour
- Renascor Resources’ Siviour project reveals low carbon footprint in independent life cycle assessment
- Winners and Losers: Renascor’s graphite ambitions drive $100m gain
- Renascor Resources accelerates development of graphite concentrate operation
- Renascor’s 25pc resource boost confirms world’s #2 graphite reserve still has plenty of room to grow