Renascor Resources Limited (ASX: RNU), a mineral explorer, announced an optimised development plan (ODP) for its Siviour Graphite Project on 3rd May 2019. As per the company, the adopted optimised plan will enhance the production profile of the stage-one processing capacity by approx. four times. The updated plan led the company to secure support from Atradius Dutch States Business in terms of project finance. As per the company, the optimised plan is based on a two-stage approach to achieve 145,000 tonnes per annum of production.
- Plenty of sizzle left in Siviour
- Renascor Resources’ Siviour project reveals low carbon footprint in independent life cycle assessment
- Winners and Losers: Renascor’s graphite ambitions drive $100m gain
- Renascor Resources accelerates development of graphite concentrate operation
- Renascor’s 25pc resource boost confirms world’s #2 graphite reserve still has plenty of room to grow