Renascor Resources Limited (ASX: RNU), a mineral explorer, announced an optimised development plan (ODP) for its Siviour Graphite Project on 3rd May 2019. As per the company, the adopted optimised plan will enhance the production profile of the stage-one processing capacity by approx. four times. The updated plan led the company to secure support from Atradius Dutch States Business in terms of project finance. As per the company, the optimised plan is based on a two-stage approach to achieve 145,000 tonnes per annum of production.
- 18 Minutes with Renascor Resources MD David Christensen
- Siviour Graphite Project: Battery Anode Material Study Presentation
- Battery Metals: Renascor shakes on Siviour graphite deal with battery partner Sicona
- Renascor signs agreement with Sicona Battery Technologies
- Siviour graphite DFS demonstrates value