Renascor Resources managing director David Christensen tells Fastmarkets how the company intends to make maximum use of the financing for the development of its Siviour graphite deposit in South Australia so it can rival the world’s lowest-cost producers.
- Renascor – The Most Prominent Australian Opportunity on the Natural Graphite/Anode Supply Chain
- 18 Minutes with Renascor Resources MD David Christensen
- Siviour Graphite Project: Battery Anode Material Study Presentation
- Battery Metals: Renascor shakes on Siviour graphite deal with battery partner Sicona
- Renascor signs agreement with Sicona Battery Technologies