Siviour Battery Anode Material Project
Renascor is developing a vertically integrated Battery Anode Material Manufacturing Operation in South Australia. Renascor is developing a vertically integrated Battery Anode Material Manufacturing Operation in South Australia.
Facts about Siviour:
- Renascor’s Siviour Graphite Deposit is the world’s second largest Proven Reserve of Graphite and the largest Graphite Reserve outside of Africa.
- The favourable geology and location of the Siviour Graphite Deposit will allow Renascor to produce Graphite Concentrate at a cost that is amongst the lowest in the world.
- Graphite Concentrates will be processed into Purified Spherical Graphite (“PSG”) in a 28ktpa, eco-friendly manufacturing facility in South Australia and shipped to lithium-ion battery anode manufacturers (currently located in Northeast Asia).
- By leveraging off the low-cost Siviour resource, Renascor’s PSG production cost will be amongst the lowest in the world, competitive with current Chinese production and advantaged over other developments outside of China.
- The vertically integrated Project delivers a post-tax NPV of US$499m and will directly create over 150 full-time jobs in the high-growth lithium-ion battery sector.
- 10-year Offtake MOU for 10ktpa of PSG signed with anode company Shanxi Minguang New Material Technology Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of Fujian Metallurgical Holding Co. Ltd. (one of China’s largest battery material suppliers).
- Renascor is seeking further PSG Offtake Agreements and Investment to advance development of the Project.