NETHERLANDS-based export credit agency Atradius has signed a letter of interest that could support funding up to 60% of Renascor Resources’ Siviour graphite project in South Australia on favourable debt financing terms.
- Renascor – The Most Prominent Australian Opportunity on the Natural Graphite/Anode Supply Chain
- 18 Minutes with Renascor Resources MD David Christensen
- Siviour Graphite Project: Battery Anode Material Study Presentation
- Battery Metals: Renascor shakes on Siviour graphite deal with battery partner Sicona
- Renascor signs agreement with Sicona Battery Technologies