Hartleys lifted its net asset value estimate on Renascor Resources Ltd.’s Siviour graphite project in South Australia with China expected to become a net importer of graphite for the first time this year, a situation that will favor the ASX-listed junior.
- Renascor – The Most Prominent Australian Opportunity on the Natural Graphite/Anode Supply Chain
- 18 Minutes with Renascor Resources MD David Christensen
- Siviour Graphite Project: Battery Anode Material Study Presentation
- Battery Metals: Renascor shakes on Siviour graphite deal with battery partner Sicona
- Renascor signs agreement with Sicona Battery Technologies