Hartleys lifted its net asset value estimate on Renascor Resources Ltd.’s Siviour graphite project in South Australia with China expected to become a net importer of graphite for the first time this year, a situation that will favor the ASX-listed junior.
- Plenty of sizzle left in Siviour
- Renascor Resources’ Siviour project reveals low carbon footprint in independent life cycle assessment
- Winners and Losers: Renascor’s graphite ambitions drive $100m gain
- Renascor Resources accelerates development of graphite concentrate operation
- Renascor’s 25pc resource boost confirms world’s #2 graphite reserve still has plenty of room to grow