A WINDSWEPT paddock on South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula could offer a drought-affected community a lifeline with explorer Renascor Resources’ planned 142,000 tonne per year graphite operation at the Siviour deposit expected to bring more than 100 jobs to the region.
- Renascor – The Most Prominent Australian Opportunity on the Natural Graphite/Anode Supply Chain
- 18 Minutes with Renascor Resources MD David Christensen
- Siviour Graphite Project: Battery Anode Material Study Presentation
- Battery Metals: Renascor shakes on Siviour graphite deal with battery partner Sicona
- Renascor signs agreement with Sicona Battery Technologies